skip to Main Content

Disabed Students Allowance

Funding for hearing disability during student learning years

The DSA grant is for higher education students living in England to assist those who have:

  • long-term health condition (such as deafness or hearing loss)
  • mental health condition
  • specific learning difficulty, such as dyslexia or dyspraxia

DSA grants are paid on top of any other student finance and can provide for hearing aids, accessories, or even an interpreter.

To qualify you must:

  • be an undergraduate or postgraduate student (Open University or distance learning included)
  • have a condition that affects your ability to effectively study
  • qualify for student finance from Student Finance England
  • be studying on a course that lasts at least a year
Back To Top