FREE HEARING AIDS + other Discounts and Savings
This page WILL save you money if you wear hearing aids
At Crystal Hearing we believe in giving you the information you need
Free hearing aids
Did you know grants are available for free hearing aids?
There are several ways to obtain up to FULL funding for premium specification digital hearing aids (AND hearing aid accessories):
- Access to Work – to assist hearing disability in employment
- Grants for the Deaf – for children and young adults
- Disabled Student Allowance – to assist hearing disability whilst studying
- Veterans Hearing Fund – for those who have served the UK armed forces
The National Health Service also provide a route to obtaining free hearing aids – but not premium level and generally only one make and model for all patients. They do not supply accessories – see our accessory shop here.
Tax and VAT relief on Hearing Aids
Did you know you can put your hearing aids through as business expenses?
Save 40% on your hearing aids if in the higher earning tax bracket
Save a further 10% (approximately) on VAT (if VAT registered) – hearing aids already being partially exempt
Also, wireless streaming hearing aid accessories can be bought VAT free
Discount Rail Fares – Save 30%!
Hearing loss is a disability, and YOU ARE entitled to a disabled rail card if you wear hearing aids – it is that simple
Hearing Aid Discounts at Crystal Hearing
- Early upgrades
- Discounted aftercare packages
- His and hers purchases
- Insurance replacements
- Travelling a long way to see us