Phonak Audeo Marvel – Rechargeable
Please watch the video
The most complete Phonak hearing aid ever released is now available
‘Made for Android‘ hearing aids have finally made it here – and we now mean proper ‘made for Android’ technology – binaural phone AND TV streaming.
That said, Phonak Audeo Marvel has gone one better – it is ‘Made for ALL phones‘ – all phones with classic Bluetooth functionality that is (although best to check the compatibility chart) – more info in the Phone section below.
Available at 4 technology levels, in 5 styles and 9 colours – all detailed below.
KEY FEATURES OF PHONAK AUDEO MARVEL:
- Firstly and most importantly – Autosense v3.0 with binaural voicestream technology for exceptional sound quality and enhanced listening in difficult environments – Phonak Marvel M90 is Phonak’s most advanced hearing aid to date (2019).
- Improved music listening – already many people have commented on this.
- ‘Roger’ compatible – the biggest development for speech-in-noise. Read up about Phonak Roger here
- Direct mobile connectivity – to any blueooth phone with binaural streaming (i.e. both ears)
- Hands free calling – unlike with made for iphone hearing aids the Phonak Audeo Marvel allows you to answer calls by pressing the button on the hearing aid, and the hearing aid microphone picks up your voice – so you do not have to pick up your phone to answer phone calls.
- Text to talk – a brand new feature via an app (myCall to Text) that converts live calls to text so you have follow calls in the most demanding of listening environments. Watch the video.
- Landline streaming – a list of compatible phones is to be released – Siemens Gigasets should work.
- Direct TV connectivity – using the Phonak TV Connector accessory – high definition stereo listening in both ears.
- Direct remote control – via the myPhonak mobile phone app
- Rechargeable – an optional style. Uses lithium-ion built in battery for quick charging and lasting performance. The rechargeable model is slightly larger than regular battery models.
Phonak Audeo Marvel is available in 4 technology levels as below
- Phonak Audeo M-90 – Premium: a vast array of advanced features. 20 frequency channels
- Phonak Audeo M-70 – Advanced: but less automatics and speech focus than above. 16 frequency channels
- Phonak Audeo M-50 – Standard: a popular choice for the slightly less needy. 12 frequency channels
- Phonak Audeo M-30 – An advanced entry level digital hearing for a tighter budget. 8 frequency channels
CLICK HERE FOR >>> Full List of Marvel features
9 Phonak Audeo Marvel colours
(Note – the models shown above are Audeo Belong, not Audeo Marvel)
- M312 – full spec with 312 battery, not rechargeable
- M312-T – as above but with telecoil loop programme option
- M13-T – as above but with slightly larger, longer lasting, size 13 battery
- M-R – lithium-ion rechargeable hearing aid
- M-RT – as above but with telecoil programme option
Phonak Audeo Marvel rechargeable hearing aids
Phonak Audeo Marvel is available in 5 styles of which 2 are rechargeable – The M-R and the M-RT.
The M-RT comes with telecoil option.
Lithium-ion batteries offer quick charging and reliable performance over time. Manufactured to last 5-6 years so no need to send your aids off for battery swap.
For charger information click these links:
Phonak Audeo Marvel allows binaural calls from almost any Bluetooth enable mobile phone
With Phonak Audeo Marvel you can take hands free calls but activating the call with the push button on the hearing aid, an the hearing aid transmits both speakers and callers voice. Performance will depend on surrounding noise levels.
Click these links for more information on how this can help you:
As of 2020 this app is now THE app for all Phonak hearing aids – with regards to the following features:
- Mobile streaming – any Bluetooth mobile phone (Android, iPhone, Windows etc)
- TV streaming control
- Remote control – programmes / volume etc
- ‘My Hearing Aids’ feature – learn all about your hearing aids
- ‘Remote support’ – for programming via face-time call.
- Hearing care diary – more info
So, for any hearing aid that has direct streaming (like Phonak Marvel) or older aids that connect via a ComPilot this is the app to use.
Also available is the MyCall-to-Text app – watch as your difficult to hear calls are transcribed live!
And the Phonak tinnitus balance app
Phonak MyCall-to-Text App
Watch the video
Phonak TV Connector can stream high fidelity stereo sound direct to your Phonak Audeo Marvel hearing aids.
Easy to use.
No neckloop or body worn accessory required.
New model now available has touch control volume buttons on the accessory – shown left
Phonak now offer remote programming assistance via the myPhonak App – see section above ‘Phone App’s
This allows us to programme your hearing aids whilst you stay at home.
Several manufacturers now offer this feature but there are two key differences between some of them – Phonak and Signia for example need a live connection between customer and hearing care professional. ReSound allow us to do the changes in our own time and then send them to the the user over the internet so that they can upload the changes at their convenience via their phone app – this is FAR more convenient for both parties as no appointment time is required (see ReSound LiNX Quattro).
Both are handy tools though as clients can come greater distances to see us for an initial fitting and we can fine tune the aids remotely – and we offer distance discounts for those willing to travel far.
What is Phonak Roger?
ROGER is a suite of hearing aid accessories developed by Phonak with proven success in improving speech in noise. Similar to Bluetooth hearing aid accessories, but using FM transmission which is stronger and more reliable, for better performance and transmission distance.
ROGER previously required an extra receiver component to be fitted to your Phonak hearing aids – but with Phonak Audeo Marvel the receiver component is integrated! – bearing in mind previously this could have cost £1000 this is a MASSIVE feature. All one needs now is to buy the streaming device.
We will soon be adding a dedicated page for this subject as Phonak Audeo Marvel is the first Phonak hearing aid to have built in Roger compatibility and in 2019 / 20 we will bring this to market more effectively – watch this space.
For now…. more information here
Crystal Hearing can supply Phonak Audeo Marvel hearing aids via our clinic in Marlow – surrounding areas include High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Reading, Slough, Henley, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire. We have affiliates who can help outside these areas.