Phonak Audeo Marvel – Rechargeable
Please watch the video
The most complete hearing aid ever released is now available
‘Made for Android‘ hearing aids have finally made it here – and we now mean proper ‘made for Android’ technology – binaural phone AND TV streaming.
That said, Phonak Marvel has gone one better – it is ‘Made for ALL phones‘ – all phones with classic bluetooth functionality that is (although best to check the compatibility chart to double check) – more info in the Phone section below.
Available at 4 technology levels, in 5 styles and 9 colours.
KEY FEATURES OF PHONAK AUDEO MARVEL:
- Firstly and most importantly – Autosense v3.0 with binaural voicestream technology for exceptional sound quality and enhanced listening in difficult environments – Phonak Marvel M90 is Phonak’s most advanced hearing aid to date (2019).
- Improved music listening – already many people have commented on this.
- ‘Roger’ compatible – the biggest development for speech-in-noise. Read up about Phonak Roger here
- Direct mobile connectivity – to any blueooth phone with binaural streaming (i.e. both ears)
- Hands free calling – unlike with made for iphone hearing aids (to date) the Phonak Audeo Direct allows you to answer calls by pressing the button on the hearing aid, and the microphone picks up your voice – so you do not have to pick up your phone to take your calls.
- Text to talk – a brand new feature via an app (myCall to Text) that converts live calls to text so you have follow calls in the most demanding of listening environments. Watch the video.
- Landline streaming – a list of compatible phones is to be released – Siemens Gigasets should work.
- Direct TV connectivity – using the Phonak TV Connector accessory – high definition stereo listening in both ears.
- Direct remote control – via the Phonak mobile phone app
- Rechargeable – an optional style. Use lithium-ion built in battery for quick charging and lasting performance. This make is slightly larger than other models.
Phonak Audeo Marvel is available in 4 technology levels as below
- Phonak Audeo M-90 – Premium: a vast array of advanced features. 20 frequency channels
- Phonak Audeo M-70 – Advanced: but less automatics and speech focus than above. 16 frequency channels
- Phonak Audeo M-50 – Standard: a popular choice for the slightly less needy. 12 frequency channels
- Phonak Audeo M-30 – An advanced entry level digital hearing for a tighter budget. 8 frequency channels
CLICK HERE FOR >>> Full List of Marvel features
9 Phonak Audeo Marvel colours
(Note – the models shown above are Audeo Belong, not Audeo Marvel)
- M312 – full spec with 312 battery, not rechargeable
- M312-T – as above but with telecoil loop programme option
- M13-T – as above but with slightly larger, longer lasting, size 13 battery
- M-R – lithium-ion rechargeable hearing aid
- M-RT – as above but with telecoil programme option
Phonak Audeo Marvel rechargeable hearing aids
Phonak Marvel is available in 5 styles of which 2 are rechargeable.
Using lithium-ion batteries for quick charging and reliable performance over time. Manufactured to last 5-6 years – so no need to send your aids off for battery swap.
For charger information click these links:
Phonak Audeo Marvel is the first hearing aid to market that offers binaural streaming direct to Android mobile phones. Other brands will no doubt follow soon.
Phonak Audeo Marvel can actually stream direct binaural audio to most Bluetooth enabled phones (iPhone, Android and pothers), AND also televisions (using the Phonak TV Connector – detailed in the section below).
With Phonak Audeo Marvel you can take hands free calls but activating the call with the push button on the hearing aid, an the hearing aid transmits both speakers and callers voice. Performance will depend on surrounding noise levels.
Click these links for more information on how this can help you:
Phonak Audeo Marvel Phone Apps
The following apps can be used with Audeo Marvel
- mycall-to-text app – for transcribing live calls to text – more information
- Phonak remote app – for direct remote control of your hearing aids
- Tinnitus balance app – for helping control your tinnitus
- Phonak Guide app – instructions and troubleshooting
- myPhonak app – for remote assistance with your hearing care professional
All details are shown at the bottom of our dedicated Phonak page here
Phonak MyCall-to-Text App
Watch the video
Phonak TV Connector can stream high fidelity stereo sound direct to your Phonak Audeo Marvel hearing aids.
Easy to use.
No neckloop or body worn accessory required.
New model now available has touch control volume buttons on the accessory – shown left
Phonak now offer remote programming assistance via the Phonak Remote App – see section above ‘Phone App’s
This allows us to programme your hearing aids whilst you stay at home.
Several manufacturers now offer this feature but there are two key differences between some of them – Phonak and Signia for example need a live connection between customer and hearing care professional. ReSound allow us to do the changes in our own time and then send them to the the user over the internet so that they can upload the changes at their convenience via their phone app – this is FAR more convenient for both parties as no appointment time is required (see ReSound LiNX Quattro).
Both are handy tools though as clients can come greater distances to see us for an initial fitting and we can fine tune the aids remotely – and we offer distance discounts for those willing to travel far.
What is Phonak Roger?
ROGER is a suite of hearing aid accessories developed by Phonak with proven success in improving speech in noise. Similar to Bluetooth hearing aid accessories, but using FM transmission which is stronger and more reliable, for better performance and transmission distance.
ROGER previously required an extra receiver component to be fitted to your Phonak hearing aids – but with Phonak Audeo Marvel the receiver component is integrated! – bearing in mind previously this could have cost £1000 this is a MASSIVE feature. All one needs now is to buy the streaming device.
We will soon be adding a dedicated page for this subject as Phonak Audeo Marvel is the first Phonak hearing aid to have built in Roger compatibility and in 2019 we will bring this to market more effectively – watch this space.
For now…. more information here
Crystal Hearing can supply Phonak Audeo Marvel hearing aids via our clinic in Marlow – surrounding areas include High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Reading, Slough, Henley, Beaconsfield and other areas in Buckinghamshire and Berkshire.