Phonak Marvel – Rechargeable
(model shown is Audeo Marvel)
Please watch the video
Phonak Bolero Marvel (M)
The most complete BTE hearing aid ever released by Phonak is now available.
Made for Android – Made for iPhone – Rechargeable – Direct TV streaming
Available at 4 technology levels – 90, 70, 50, 30 (90 being best)
In 2 styles – battery version and rechargeable version (slightly bigger)
And in 9 colours
KEY FEATURES OF PHONAK BOLERO MARVEL:
- Firstly and most importantly – Autosense v3.0 with binaural voicestream technology for exceptional sound quality and enhanced listening in difficult environments – Phonak Marvel M90 is Phonak’s most advanced hearing aid to date (2019).
- Improved music listening – already many people have commented on this.
- ‘Roger’ compatible – the biggest development for speech-in-noise. Read up about Phonak Roger here
- Direct mobile connectivity – to any blueooth phone with binaural streaming (i.e. both ears)
- Hands free calling – unlike with made for iphone hearing aids (to date) the Phonak Bolero Marvel allows you to answer calls by pressing the button on the hearing aid, and the hearing aid microphone picks up your voice – so you do not have to pick up your phone to answer phone calls.
- Text to talk – a brand new feature via an app (myCall to Text) that converts live calls to text so you have follow calls in the most demanding of listening environments. Watch the video.
- Landline streaming – a list of compatible phones is to be released – Siemens Gigasets should work.
- Direct TV connectivity – using the Phonak TV Connector accessory – high definition stereo listening in both ears.
- Direct remote control – via the myPhonak app
- Rechargeable – an optional style. Uses lithium-ion built-in battery for quick charging and lasting performance. This model is slightly larger than the regular battery version.
- Remote programming – we can now fine tune your hearing aids remotely for improved initial set up.
Benefits of Phonak ‘Marvel’ Hearing Aids
(Audeo Marvel shown)
Phonak Bolero Marvel is available in 4 technology levels as below
- Phonak Audeo M-90 – Premium: a vast array of advanced features. 20 frequency channels
- Phonak Audeo M-70 – Advanced: but less automatics and speech focus than above. 16 frequency channels
- Phonak Audeo M-50 – Standard: a popular choice for the slightly less needy. 12 frequency channels
- Phonak Audeo M-30 – An advanced entry level digital hearing for a tighter budget. 8 frequency channels
CLICK HERE FOR >>> Full List of Bolero Marvel features
9 Phonak Bolero Marvel colours
(Note – Audeo Marvel models shown)
The Bolero Marvel M-M uses size 13 orange tab hearing aid batteries.
The Bolero Marvel P-R offers slightly more power and is lithium-ion rechargeable.
Both hearing aids can be fit with regulare BTE earhooks (shown left) or sli-tubing and domes (shown right). This depends on what people prefer and what may suit their hearing loss better.
Phonak Bolero Marvel rechargeable hearing aids
Phonak Bolero Marvel is available in 2 styles of which the Bolero Marvel P-R is lithium-ion rechargeable.
Lithium-ion batteries offer quick charging and reliable performance over time. Manufactured to last 5-6 years so no need to send your aids off for battery swap.
For charger information click these links:
Phonak Bolero Marvel allows binaural call listening (both ears) from almost any Bluetooth enabled mobile phone.
iPhone – Android – Windows
With Phonak Bolero Marvel you can take hands free calls but activating the call with the push button on the hearing aid, an the hearing aid transmits both speakers and callers voice. Performance will depend on surrounding noise levels.
Click these links for more information on how this can help you:
As of 2020 this app is now THE app for all Phonak hearing aids – with regards to the following features:
- Mobile streaming – any Bluetooth mobile phone (Android, iPhone, Windows etc)
- TV streaming control
- Remote control – programmes / volume etc
- ‘My Hearing Aids’ feature – learn all about your hearing aids
- ‘Remote support’ – for programming via face-time call.
- Hearing care diary – more info
So, for any hearing aid that has direct streaming (like Phonak Marvel) or older aids that connect via a ComPilot this is the app to use.
Also available is the MyCall-to-Text app – watch as your difficult to hear calls are transcribed live!
Phonak MyCall-to-Text App
Watch the video
And please try the Phonak tinnitus balance app
What is Phonak Roger?
ROGER is a suite of hearing aid accessories developed by Phonak with proven success in improving speech in noise. Similar to Bluetooth hearing aid accessories, but using FM transmission which is more robust and more reliable, for better performance and transmission over greater distance than Bluetooth streaming.
ROGER previously required an extra receiver component to be fitted onto your Phonak hearing aids or worn around your next – but with Phonak Bolero Marvel the receiver component is integrated – NOTE: it will cost you extra to have the Roger receiver installed into the hearing aids. And then you need to buy a Roger transmitted accessory.
We will build a webpage focusing on ‘Phonak Roger accessories’ soon, but for now, more information here.
Phonak now offer remote programming assistance via the myPhonak App – see section above ‘Phone App’s
This allows us to programme your hearing aids whilst you stay at home.
Several manufacturers now offer this feature but there are two key differences between some of them – Phonak for example needs a live connection between customer and hearing care professional. ReSound allow us to do the changes in our own time and then send them to the the user over the internet so that they can upload the changes at their convenience via their phone app – this is FAR more convenient for both parties as no appointment time is required (see ReSound LiNX Quattro).
Both are handy tools though as clients can come greater distances to see us for an initial fitting and we can fine tune the aids remotely – and we offer distance discounts for those willing to travel far.
Crystal Hearing can supply Phonak Bolero Marvel hearing aids via our clinic in Marlow – surrounding areas include High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Reading, Slough, Henley, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire. We also have affiliates around the UK – please call us.