(Note: model shown is Audeo Marvel. Naida Marvel is not rechargeable)
Please watch the video
Phonak Naida Marvel (M)
The most complete Super-Power BTE hearing aid ever released by Phonak.
Made for Android – Made for iPhone – Rechargeable – Direct TV streaming
Available at 4 technology levels – 90, 70, 50, 30 (90 being best).
Naida is now available in just the one model – ‘SP’ (super power).
And in 9 colours – see below.
KEY FEATURES OF PHONAK NAIDA MARVEL:
- Firstly and most importantly – Autosense v3.0 with binaural voicestream technology for exceptional sound quality and enhanced listening in difficult environments – Phonak Marvel M90 is Phonak’s most advanced hearing aid to date (2019).
- Improved music listening – already many people have commented on this.
- ‘Roger’ compatible – the biggest development for speech-in-noise. Read up about Phonak Roger here
- Direct mobile connectivity – to any blueooth phone with binaural streaming (i.e. both ears)
- Hands free calling – unlike with made for iphone hearing aids (to date) the Phonak Bolero Marvel allows you to answer calls by pressing the button on the hearing aid, and the hearing aid microphone picks up your voice – so you do not have to pick up your phone to answer phone calls.
- Text to talk – a brand new feature via an app (myCall to Text) that converts live calls to text so you have follow calls in the most demanding of listening environments. Watch the video.
- Landline streaming – a list of compatible phones is to be released – Siemens Gigasets should work.
- Direct TV connectivity – using the Phonak TV Connector accessory – high definition stereo listening in both ears.
- Direct remote control – via the myPhonak app
- Remote programming – we can now fine tune your hearing aids remotely for improved initial set up.
Benefits of Phonak ‘Marvel’ Hearing Aids
Phonak Naida Marvel is a super-power BTE hearing aid using a size 13 battery, and is available in 4 technology levels as below:
- Phonak Naida M-90 – Premium: a vast array of advanced features. 20 frequency channels
- Phonak Naida M-70 – Advanced: but less automatics and speech focus than above. 16 frequency channels
- Phonak Naida M-50 – Standard: a popular choice for the slightly less needy. 12 frequency channels
- Phonak Naida M-30 – An advanced entry level digital hearing for a tighter budget. 8 frequency channels
CLICK FOR>>> Full List of Naida Marvel features
CLICK FOR >>> Naida Brochure
Phonak Naida Marvel allows binaural call listening (both ears) from almost any Bluetooth enabled mobile phone.
iPhone – Android – Windows
With Phonak Maida Marvel you can take hands free calls but activating the call with the push button on the hearing aid, an the hearing aid transmits both speakers and callers voice. Performance will depend on surrounding noise levels.
Click these links for more information on how this can help you:
As of 2020 this app is now THE app for all Phonak hearing aids – with regards to the following features:
- Mobile streaming – any Bluetooth mobile phone (Android, iPhone, Windows etc)
- TV streaming control
- Remote control – programmes / volume etc
- ‘My Hearing Aids’ feature – learn all about your hearing aids
- ‘Remote support’ – for programming via face-time call.
- Hearing care diary – more info
So, for any hearing aid that has direct streaming (like Phonak Marvel) or older aids that connect via a ComPilot this is the app to use.
Also available is the MyCall-to-Text app – watch as your difficult to hear calls are transcribed live!
Phonak MyCall-to-Text App
Watch the video
Please also try the Phonak tinnitus balance app
What is Phonak Roger?
ROGER is a suite of hearing aid accessories developed by Phonak with proven success in improving speech in noise. Similar to Bluetooth hearing aid accessories, but using FM transmission which is more robust and more reliable, for better performance and transmission over greater distance than Bluetooth streaming.
ROGER previously required an extra receiver component to be fitted onto your Phonak hearing aids or worn around your next – but with Phonak Naida Marvel the receiver component is integrated – NOTE: it will cost you extra to have the Roger receiver installed into the hearing aids. And then you need to buy a Roger transmitted accessory.
We will build a webpage focusing on ‘Phonak Roger accessories’ soon, but for now, more information here.
Phonak now offer remote programming assistance via the myPhonak App – see section above ‘Phone App’s
This allows us to programme your hearing aids whilst you stay at home.
Several manufacturers now offer this feature but there are two key differences between some of them – Phonak for example needs a live connection between customer and hearing care professional. ReSound allow us to do the changes in our own time and then send them to the the user over the internet so that they can upload the changes at their convenience via their phone app – this is FAR more convenient for both parties as no appointment time is required (see ReSound LiNX Quattro).
Both are handy tools though as clients can come greater distances to see us for an initial fitting and we can fine tune the aids remotely – and we offer distance discounts for those willing to travel far.
Crystal Hearing can supply Phonak Naida Marvel hearing aids via our clinic in Marlow – surrounding areas include High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Reading, Slough, Henley, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire. We also have affiliates around the UK – please contact us.