Phonak Virto Marvel (M)
The most complete Phonak custom in-ear hearing aid ever released.
Made for Android – Made for iPhone – Direct TV streaming
Available in 4 styles at 4 technology levels (M30, M50, M70 & M90) and in 8 colours!
- Virto M Titanium – the durable invisible in canal option
- Virto M-10 (Nano) – acrylic invisible in canal
- Virto M-312 – Completely in canal with size 312 battery and more power
- Virto M-312 – Dual microphone technology, 312 battery, direct mobile and TV streaming.
All custom products are made in Warrington in the UK, with the exception of Marvel Titanium, which are made in a bespoke manufacturing plant in Vietnam.
KEY FEATURES OF PHONAK VIRTO MARVEL:
- Firstly and most importantly – Autosense v3.0 with binaural voicestream technology for exceptional sound quality and enhanced listening in difficult environments – Phonak Marvel M90 is Phonak’s most advanced hearing aid to date (2019).
- Improved music listening – already many people have commented on this.
- ‘Roger’ compatible – the biggest development for speech-in-noise. Read up about Phonak Roger here
- Direct mobile connectivity – to any blueooth phone with binaural streaming (i.e. both ears)
- Hands free calling – unlike with made for iphone hearing aids the Phonak Audeo Marvel allows you to answer calls by pressing the button on the hearing aid, and the hearing aid microphone picks up your voice – so you do not have to pick up your phone to answer phone calls.
- Text to talk – a brand new feature via an app (myCall to Text) that converts live calls to text so you have follow calls in the most demanding of listening environments. Watch the video.
- Landline streaming – a list of compatible phones is to be released – Siemens Gigasets should work.
- Direct TV connectivity – using the Phonak TV Connector accessory – high definition stereo listening in both ears.
- Direct remote control – via the myPhonak mobile phone app
- Remote programming – we can now fine tune your hearing aids remotely for improved initial set up.
Phonak Virto Marvel is available in 4 technology levels as below
- Phonak Virto M-90 – Premium: a vast array of advanced features. 20 frequency channels
- Phonak Virto M-70 – Advanced: but less automatics and speech focus than above. 16 frequency channels
- Phonak Virto M-50 – Standard: a popular choice for the slightly less needy. 12 frequency channels
- Phonak Virto M-30 – An advanced entry level digital hearing for a tighter budget. 8 frequency channels
Note some features in the link below will not be available in the smaller models (CIC’s and IIC’s)
CLICK HERE FOR >>> Virto Marvel features
CLICK HERE FOR >>> Titanium-M Features
Phonak Virto Marvel M-312 allows direct binaural call streaming (both ears) from almost any Bluetooth enabled mobile phone.
iPhone – Android – Windows
With Phonak Virto Marvel M-312 you can take hands free calls but activating the call with the push button on the hearing aid, an the hearing aid transmits both speakers and callers voice. Performance will depend on surrounding noise levels.
Click these links for more information on how this can help you:
For Virto M-312 only
As of 2020 this app is now THE app for all Phonak hearing aids – with regards to the following features:
- Mobile streaming – any Bluetooth mobile phone (Android, iPhone, Windows etc)
- TV streaming control
- Remote control – programmes / volume etc
- ‘My Hearing Aids’ feature – learn all about your hearing aids
- ‘Remote support’ – for programming via face-time call.
- Hearing care diary – more info
So, for any hearing aid that has direct streaming (like Phonak Marvel) or older aids that connect via a ComPilot this is the app to use.
Also available is the MyCall-to-Text app – watch as your difficult to hear calls are transcribed live!
Phonak MyCall-to-Text App
Watch the video
Also please take a look at the Phonak tinnitus balance app
What is Phonak Roger?
ROGER is a suite of hearing aid accessories developed by Phonak with proven success in improving speech in noise. Similar to Bluetooth hearing aid accessories, but using FM transmission which is more robust and more reliable, for better performance and transmission over greater distance than Bluetooth streaming.
ROGER previously required an extra receiver component to be fitted onto your Phonak hearing aids or worn around your next – but with Phonak Audeo Marvel the receiver component is integrated – NOTE: it will cost you extra to have the Roger receiver installed into the hearing aids. And then you need to buy a Roger transmitted accessory.
We will build a webpage focusing on ‘Phonak Roger accessories’ soon, but for now, more information here.
Phonak now offer remote programming assistance via the myPhonak App – see section above ‘Phone App’s
This allows us to programme your hearing aids whilst you stay at home.
Several manufacturers now offer this feature but there are two key differences between some of them – Phonak for example needs a live connection between customer and hearing care professional. ReSound allow us to do the changes in our own time and then send them to the the user over the internet so that they can upload the changes at their convenience via their phone app – this is FAR more convenient for both parties as no appointment time is required (see ReSound LiNX Quattro).
Both are handy tools though as clients can come greater distances to see us for an initial fitting and we can fine tune the aids remotely – and we offer distance discounts for those willing to travel far.
Crystal Hearing can supply Phonak Audeo Marvel hearing aids via our clinic in Marlow – surrounding areas include High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Reading, Slough, Henley, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire. We also have affiliates around the UK – please call us.