Signia Nx Hearing Aids
Please watch the video
Now available in 9 behind-ear models:
Note 3 models have been replaced and are crossed out
- Pure 10 Nx – receiver-in-canal with small 10 battery for maximum discretion. Non-wireless.
Pure 312 Nx– The standard all encompassing RIC – Now replaced with the Signia 312 ‘X’.
- Pure 13 Nx – as above but with larger size 13 battery for longer lasting usage and longer audio streaming.
- Motion 13 Nx – standard behind-ear model with size 13 battery and option of slim tube or standard earmould.
- Motion 13 P Nx – standard behind-ear model as above but with more power, and thus slightly larger.
Pure Charge & Go Nx– Rechargeable RIC; has been replaced with Signia Charge & Go ‘X’.
- Motion Charge & Go Nx – lithium-ion rechargeable, standard BTE.
Styletto Nx– sleek slim-line design receiver-in-canal hearing aid – rechargeable.
- Styletto ‘Connect’ Nx – supersedes the above as rechargeable AND wireless compatible (MFi).
Signia Pure and Motion Nx hearing aids are available at 5 technology levels
7Nx, 5Nx, 3Nx, 2Nx and 1Nx – Please click the ink button below for full features listing
Note the chart excludes the lower two ranges – please call for information.
CLICK HERE FOR: List of features
Signia Charge & Go Rechargeable Hearing Aids
- Signia Pure 312 X Charge & Go – receiver in canal
- Signia Motion Nx Charge & Go – standard BTE
The hearing aids use lithium-ion battery technology. The new enclosed charger unit uses inductive charging technology.
A new battery gives 23 hrs hearing aid usage (or 21hrs with 5 hrs of streaming use). This will reduce over time.
- 30 mins of charging gives 6 hours of use
- Inductive charging – just place them in the charger
- Built-in dehumidifying technology
Signia Nx – Pure and Motion Colours
Signia Pure 13 Nx is shown in image
Signia Spatial Configurator – Our favourite feature by Signia – using the Signia App on your mobile phone you can zoom in on the direction you want to hear from (left, right, behind), or you can zoom in ahead and also change the angle of front facing focus.
Please watch the video
Signia Binaural Hearing – Ear-to-ear data transmission – high speed data transmission between the hearing aids allows a virtual 8 microphone network to shield noise from important speech cues – building a 3d picture of the environment and giving true surround sound.
Signia eWindscreen – Using the above high speed inter-ear data exchange process Signia Nx hearing aids can recognise wind noise and dramatically reduce it without impinging on speech. Most people will turn their head slightly in wind to shield one side where speech is. The Nx hearing aid then sends the speech signal to the other ear, and reduces the microphone on the wind side.
Signia Nx with OVP – Own Voice Processing
For the most natural own voice and highest acceptance
Signia have been working hard to smooth out the age old problem some wearers have in accepting their own voice sound when wearing hearing aids.
OVP improves spontaneous acceptance of own voice by 75% of dissatisfied hearing aid wearers (see first fit study – www.signia-pro.com/first-fit-study)
Improved TV listening – direct streaming of your TV to your hearing aids – no need for neck-loop / clip-on devices anymore. You do still need a TV transmitter accessory to get high fidelity streaming without audio lag.
See the accessories section below.
Giving you mobile phone remote control over your hearing aids (volume, programmes, noise reduction), and audio streaming of phone calls.
Also with Signia, the excellent Spatial Configurator tool – so you can choose which direction you want to hear (see the ‘features’ tab above).
Download the ‘Signia App’
Note: Signia Pure 10 Nx cannot stream audio – within the Signia app is a more basic function for these hearing aids.