Please watch the video
Styletto has now been upgrade to Styletto ‘X’
Signia Styletto ‘X’
A sleek slim-line hearing aid by Signia – with lithium-ion rechargeable battery and ‘made-for iPhone’ streaming technology – making hearing aids slimmer than ever before.
Signia X is part of the Xperience hearing aid portfolio, which replaced Styletto Connect Nx.
The older version Styletto Connect is therefore now superseded. Styletto ‘X’ is the third issue of Styletto.
Our favourite feature for Signia Styletto X is Spatial Configurator
Signia Spatial Configurator allows you to choose the direction you want to focus on (left, right, behind, ahead), and you can change the focus angle from wide to narrow.
You can leave it on automatic – but there may be environments where you wish to take control.
Please note that because Signia hearing aids contain motion sensors then top end hearing aids can automatically detect when you are travelling in a car (most cars – not so much convertibles and electric cars, which run smoother)
Spatial Configurator is controlled very easily via the Signia App for iPhone and Android phones.
Please watch the image.
The world’s first acoustic-motion sensors in hearing aids
This technology is divided into two;
- Motion sensors – to detect how the wearer is moving to determine the best sound processing strategy. ie these hearing aids can detect when you are travelling in a car and can switch to an all-around programme so that you hear other passengers (as opposed to front facing microphones when noise is present). These sensors can also tell if the wearer is not standing up so that directional microphones can be disengaged if more appropriate to hear better.
- Acoustic sensors – for improved sound localisation, own voice detection and signal to noise ratio – more information is collected for rapid analysis meaning the soundscape is brought to life more precisely and in greater detail – Signia ‘X’ offers you Dynamic Soundscape Processing.
Lithium-ion battery charging technology
Lithium-ion batteries for reliable long lasting performance.
The charger case also holds charge for at least 3 full days of portable hearing aid charging.
Both the hearing aids and charger can charge via the mains or Qi wireless charging.
- 19 hours use on one full charge or !6 hours with 5 hours streaming.
- A full charge takes 3 hours (mains) or 5 hours (Qi)
- A 30 minute charge gives 5 hours of use
- Battery lasts 2 years before expiring – the hearing aids will need to be returned for renewal (a charge may apply if the warranty has expired so please check your warranty period and make a note before it expires)
Signia Nx with OVP – Own Voice Processing
For the most natural own voice and highest acceptance
Signia have been working hard to smooth out the age old problem some wearers have in accepting their own voice sound when wearing hearing aids.
OVP improves spontaneous acceptance of own voice by 75% of dissatisfied hearing aid wearers (see first fit study – www.signia-pro.com/first-fit-study)
Direct Mobile Phone Streaming
Using ‘made-for-iPhone’ technology
Stream your calls, and control your hearing aids – plus more
Check out Spatial Configurator
Signia APP – This app allows full interaction and control of your hearing aids AND wireless streaming via Apple iPhones, and interaction / remote control (but not wireless streaming) from certain Android mobile phones. Bluetooth technology via smartphones.
Direct TV Streaming
The Streamline TV accessory can be plugged into your TV and the sound audio will be streamed in high fidelity stereo sound direct to Signia Styletto ‘X’ hearing aids – this really makes listening to TV easier and less tiring. Especially for those programmes where background music can over power speakers voices.
For streaming third party voices – i.e. worn as a lapel clip-on accessory for a passenger in the car, or it can be placed on a meeting table to pick up voices.