Signia X / Xperience
Please watch the video
Signia ‘X’ / Xperience Hearing Aids
The most complete hearing aid ever released by Sivantos (formerly Siemens)
Signia X (Xperience) hearing aids are the latest premium hearing aid as of 2020.
Signia X supersedes Signia Nx in the two models currently available.
STAND OUT FEATURES OF SIGNIA ‘X’:
- Dynamic Soundscape Processing – a new feature that accurately changes speech focus as a person is moving around.
- Own voice processing – the only hearing aid brand to include built in technology to control and reduce own voice amplification problems.
- Spatial Configurator – the best remote control feature currently available – you can choose which direction the hearing aids focus on speech – left, right, front, back, and also control front zoom focus angle.
- ‘Made for iPhone’ technology – remote control and call streaming (includes Android remote control).
- Direct TV connectivity – using the Signia TV Streamline accessory – high definition stereo sound.
- Rechargeable – optional. Lithium-ion built in battery for quick charging and lasting performance. The only brand whose rechargeable version is the same size as the standard battery model.
- Motion sensor technology – these hearing aids can, for example, automatically switch programme when they recognise that you are in a car, so that you can hear speech around you despite the surrounding car noise.
- Remote programming support – we can adjust your hearing aids whilst you sit at home – great for those who wish to travel afar to buy from us; and for initial fine tuning adjustments to hone your hearing aids to your specific needs.
Signia X / Xperience is currently available in two styles:
- Signia Pure 312 X – the all encompassing receiver-in-canal hearing aid with size 312 battery.
- Signia Pure Charge-&-Go X – as above but rechargeable.
Both hearing aids are almost exactly the same size – which is a first as with all other brands the rechargeable version is somewhat larger than the standard 312 RIC (at the time of writing Feb 2020).
Signia X is available at 3 technology levels
Signia X3, X5 and X7
CLICK HERE FOR: List of features
Signia Spatial Configurator – Our favourite feature by Signia – using the Signia App on your mobile phone you can zoom in on the direction you want to hear from (left, right, behind), or you can zoom in ahead and also change the angle of front facing focus.
Please watch the video.
The world’s first acoustic-motion sensors in hearing aids
This technology is divided into two;
- Motion sensors – to detect how the wearer is moving to determine the best sound processing strategy. ie these hearing aids can detect when you are travelling in a car and can switch to an all-around programme so that you hear other passengers (as opposed to front facing microphones when noise is present). These sensors can also tell if the wearer is not standing up so that directional microphones can be disengaged if more appropriate to hear better.
- Acoustic sensors – for improved sound localisation, own voice detection and signal to noise ratio – more information is collected for rapid analysis meaning the soundscape is brought to life more precisely and in greater detail – Signia ‘X’ offers you Dynamic Soundscape Processing.
Signia Binaural Hearing – Ear-to-ear data transmission – high speed data transmission between the hearing aids allows a virtual 8 microphone network to shield noise from important speech cues – building a 3d picture of the environment and giving true surround sound.
Signia eWindscreen – Using the above high speed inter-ear data exchange process the new Signia Nx can dramatically reduce wind noise. Most people will turn their head slightly in wind to shield one side where speech is. The Nx hearing aid then sends the speech signal to the other ear, and reduces the microphone on the wind side.
Signia Nx with OVP – Own Voice Processing
For the most natural own voice and highest acceptance
Signia have been working hard to smooth out the age old problem some wearers have in accepting their own voice sound when wearing hearing aids.
OVP improves spontaneous acceptance of own voice by 75% of dissatisfied hearing aid wearers (see first fit study – www.signia-pro.com/first-fit-study)
Improved TV listening – direct streaming of your TV to your hearing aids – no need for neck-loop / clip-on devices anymore. You do still need a TV transmitter accessory to get high fidelity streaming without audio lag.
See the accessories section below.
Signia ‘X’ Charge & Go – Rechargeable Hearing Aids
Available as – Signia Pure 312 X Charge & Go – receiver in canal
The hearing aids use lithium-ion battery technology. The new enclosed charger unit uses inductive charging technology.
A new battery gives 23 hrs hearing aid usage (or 21hrs with 5 hrs of streaming use). This will reduce over time.
- 30 mins of charging gives 6 hours of use
- Inductive charging – just place them in the charger
- Built-in dehumidifying technology
Giving you mobile phone remote control over your hearing aids (volume, programmes, noise reduction), and audio streaming of phone calls.
Also with Signia, the excellent Spatial Configurator tool – so you can choose which direction you want to hear (see the ‘features’ tab above).