Unitron Moxi All
‘Moxi All’ is the first ‘made for all phone‘ / MFA hearing aid by Unitron
‘MFA’ meaning that it provides direct connectivity to any* mobile phone without the need for wearing a body worn streamer (i.e. neckloop or clip-on device). Powered by a proprietary microchip to enable 2.4GHz radio chip technology. (*with Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology which includes most mobiles phones).
Moxi ALL compliments the Unitron range of MOXI receiver-in-canal hearing aids and is available in 5 technology levels, 12 colours, and as a rechargeable hearing aid option (at extra charge, and limited to 6 colours).
Please watch this video
KEY FEATURES FOR THIS HEARING AID
- Direct mobile connectivity – to any Blueooth phone (4.2 technology and most older phones). Streams to one ear only, as opposed to other made for iphone hearing aids which stream to both ears.
- Hands free calling – unlike with ‘made for iphone’ hearing aids (to date), the Unitron Moxi ALL allows you to answer calls by pressing the button on the hearing aid, and the microphone picks up your voice – so you do not have to pick up your phone to answer calls.
- Direct to TV connectivity – using the Unitron TV Connector accessory – click the link to buy.
- Direct remote control – from the Unitron Remote Plus Phone App (for iOS 10.2 and Android 6 or higher).
CLICK HERE FOR: LIST OF FEATURES
Important note: Unitron Moxi ALL uses different wireless technology to the other Moxi hearing aids, and therefore the gains of this product (direct streaming to mobile phones and TV’s) is somewhat compromised by it’s loss of other technology which may affect performance of speech in noise.
PLEASE SPEAK TO US TO DETERMINE WHICH PRODUCTS ARE BEST FOR YOU.
- Fully charges in under 7 hours
- 16 hours of use including 2 hours of phone call streaking and 5 hours of TV streaming.
- 100% recyclable batter (silver-zinc)
- Available in 6 colours
Crystal Hearing can supply Unitron Moxi ALL hearing aids via our clinic in Marlow – surrounding areas include High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Reading, Slough, Henley, Beaconsfield and other areas in Buckinghamshire and Berkshire.